OK I am not going to lie... I'm a little behind on the selling part. This week I have gathered and sorted all unwanted baby items but I have yet to post items to Craig's List. I still need take pictures of lots/items and get them listed.
Although I am a little behind selling my items, I have been super busy getting other projects done. I will post these projects in the upcoming days. One in particular I am super excited to share! Keep up the great work!
Just a note- I do have other items that I will part with but the majority is baby items.
My plan for the week.
1. Gather all items that are in my attic and closets that are going to be sold/donated.
2. Go through the numerous bins of items and sort. (Some items like baby clothes and toys will be sorted out by age and sold as a lot. Big ticket items like car seats, high hair, etc will be sold as individual items.
3. Itemize each lot using a tax donation worksheet.
4. Take pictures of each item / lot for sale.
5. Post items /lots to Craig's list. (This happens to be a good week because my husband is on vacation and he'll be home if people want to view the items).
6. If the items are not sold by one week, they wil be donated to charity.
I have lots to do but with my husband's help, but I know we can get it knocked out. I will post an update!! Thanks for reading and don't be afraid to leave a comment. Lol